What are Cookies files and how we work with them.
What are Cookies?
Here you can change the cookie settings on this website. If you do not see the cookie settings after clicking the button, you probably have AdBlock turned on.
- First party cookies - heir validity is limited to the domain of the website you are viewing. These cookies are considered more secure.
- Third party cookies - They are placed using a script from another domain. Users can thus be tracked across domains. They are often used to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising channels.
According to shelf life:
- Short-term (session cookies) - They are automatically deleted after closing the browser.
- Long-term (persistent cookies) - They remain after closing the browser, they are deleted only after some time has passed (this depends on the settings of your browser and cookie settings). You can also remove them manually.
- Necessary - Necessary cookies help make websites usable by enabling basic functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.
- Preference - Preference cookies allow the site to remember information that adjusts how the site behaves or looks. E.g. your login, the contents of the basket, the country from which you are visiting the page.
- Statistical - Statistical cookies help the site operator to understand how site visitors use the site, so that it can optimize the site and offer them a better experience. E.g. Google Analytics, SmartLook, etc.
- Marketing - Marketing cookies are used to track the movement of visitors across the website in order to show them only advertising that is relevant and useful for that person. All data is collected and used anonymously and cannot be linked to a specific person. E.g. Facebook Pixel, Google Ads, Sklik, etc.
What cookies do we use and why?
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics - The service is used to generate non-anonymous statistics about the use of the website. The processor of the data obtained on the basis of cookies is the company Google LLC.
- Facebook Pixel - The service is used to evaluate our campaigns and to anonymously target users who have visited our website. The processor of the data obtained with the help of cookies is Facebook Inc., registered office 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
We never place sensitive or personal data in cookies. We can place a user ID in cookies, but this does not allow third parties to identify a specific person.
How to deal with cookies
- Deleting - You can delete stored cookies in your browser if necessary. This option is usually located in the "History" of visited pages.
- Blocking - Browsers allow you to block the storage of cookies. In this case, the functionality of the site will be limited. You can find information about the settings for storing cookies in your browser on the website of the provider of the specific browser.